Summer Learning Journey – Summer Tiki Tour – Activity 1

What an exciting blog I have for you today.  Firstly I had to listen to a song about a road trip around NZ.  It was very catchy.  Especially the part where they sang about the world’s longest town name which is here in NZ.  I have trouble remembering it.  Can you say it? – Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitnatahu

Then I had to check out Mr F’s Summer Tiki Tour, and then come up with my own Summer Tiki Tour.

Check out my Summer Tiki Tour here:

Have you been to any of the places on my Summer Tiki Tour? Where would you go on your own Summer Tiki Tour?

See you on the next blog.

One thought on “Summer Learning Journey – Summer Tiki Tour – Activity 1

1. Kia ora Leeya,

I agree it is difficult remembering this town’s name, I can say it, but very slowly. 🙂 Wow! you have an awesome selection of different amazing places to visit all across New Zealand. I have been to Waipu, and saw the beautiful glowing cave. Yummy chocolate and towering ice cream cones. I also really love sliding down the sand dunes it is my favourite, but the walk up is quite steep but then the slide down is really fun. I have never been to Napier before and would to check out your choice of going to the aquarium centre to see those cute little penguins.

Its awesome to hear you and your family get together in Mahia every year for the Christmas period, what would be your favourite beach there?

Keep it up!
    Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)