Summer Learning Journey – Let’s Get Funky – Activity 2

What an exciting afternoon I’ve had.  First I learnt how to create a song.  You can check this out on my previous post here then for this activity I learnt how to create a video using scratch. I had to design a pattern first then a background.  Using code I added some special effects.

Check out my video:

These 2 activities were so much fun and I learnt two new skills.  I look forward to using these again.

Blog you next time.

2 thoughts on “Summer Learning Journey – Let’s Get Funky – Activity 2

1. Kia ora Leeya. Wow, what a cool song. And an animation to go with it! Just like a music video. I’m glad you’re excited to use these tools again. Do you think they might come in useful in other subjects like writing or maths?

2. Hi Leeya,

It’s Emma here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

I love your super funky tune, it looks like the intro to an awesome tv programme or cartoon. Do you have a favourite tv programme that you like to watch? I love Kim Possible, the theme tune for it sounds almost as good as yours! Have you heard of that before?

The way you have made the colours move across the screen is impressive and the way the heart lights up looks like it is pumping with the music. Have you used scratch before? I have given it a go before but I found it quite difficult to get the hang of!

Thanks for sharing Leeya.

Emma – SLJ