Summer learning journey – It’s cool to be kind activity 1

Kia ora and welcome back to my blogs. For today’s activity I had to do some commenting but before that I did that I had to read kind comments that other people put on others blogs. Afterwards I had to read  how to write a quality comment. Then I had to explore common sentence starters. Once I finished doing that I had to make a google doc in my writing folder And write a comment on that. When I had finished that I had to copy and paste it onto someone’s blog. then publish our comment. Here is a photo of my comment published.

I hope you enjoyed

Bye

2 thoughts on “Summer learning journey – It’s cool to be kind activity 1

1. Hi Leeya,

It’s Emma here from the Summer Learning Journey.

It’s awesome to see you are leaving such positive comments for your fellow bloggers. I’m sure Myah will have appreciated your kind works and feedback.

Sometimes it’s nice to add questions for you bloggers about their work or something that you noticed. Maybe you could ask them what they enjoyed about the activity or if they have plans to try another recreation.

What has been your favourite activity so far in the Summer Learning Journey? Mine has been the Hundertwasser Art activity because his art is so funky and interesting. Have you seen that activity?

Thanks for sharing Leeya,

Emma – SLJ

2. Kia Ora Leeya,

I have to say I am a proud parent. You showed great support to a fellow blogger. I also liked how you offered them some advice on how they could do things differently next time.
    Keep up the amazing support for others

Romana aka Mum