Summer learning journey Treasure hunt – Create your science toolkit

Kia ora and welcome back to my summer learning journey and for today’s activity we went on a scavenger hunt we had to find things on a list for a tool kit box. On the list the things were: Material that can tie two things together, A tube, A small weight, Paper and cardboard, A way to measure a size of something and something to write or colour with. Once we had found all the things I had to find a cardboard box and write: Leeya’s Tool kit. Then I had to put all my supplies in my box. Here is a  photo of me with my stuff taken by my fabulous mum. It also has labels of the things I got for the scavenger hunt.

I hope you guys enjoy your holidays

I can’t wait to see you you guys next time

Bye

2 thoughts on “Summer learning journey Treasure hunt – Create your science toolkit

1. Kia Ora Leeya ,

This is Zana from the Summer Learning Journey.

What an awesome start to our Nano Girl challenges, these are awesome STEM based activities to keep your scientific thinking active over the summer months. Very fun for our future scientist.

It looks like you have compiled the perfect tool box to get you started, did you find all your materials around the house? Based on what you have found can you predict what some of the activities might be?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana
    SLJ

2. Hi Leeya,

Another great post. You did a great job finding the items you needed, also thought outside the box for things that we may not have had. Great to see you were able to repurpose an old box to store your science toolkit. Can’t wait to see what experiments and creations you use these items for.

Do you have any ideas on what Nanogirl might have in store for you?

Look forward to seeing what happens
    Romana aka Mum