Getting To Show My Family My Hard Work At The TWA Showcase

On the 18.9.22 we had the showcase a showcase is where your family come over with some kai to share with the classes and you even get to share your very hard work with your family ok let me start talking about my showcase I had. When my family and I arrived I first waited for my friends to come then one they came we all practised our gymnastics on the field. After practising our gymnastics for a bit we went inside and I got to show my school design and the area,volume and perimeter then I told my little story about if we had no rain it was called without rain and it had in it that we would be dead if we had no water. Then I got to show them my slideshow about the Tangiwai train crash then I showed them my newspaper about the Tangiwai train crash. Then we shared some kai together.I felt sad because I was sick and I did not get to finish my work. I didn’t get to I felt really nervous at first because I didn’t get to finish my work because I wasn’t  at school on Tuesday. I would show my work first before anything else. The thing I enjoyed the most is my school and my second favourite was my SSW/ free writing. IT WAS SUPER DUPER FUN YOU SHOULD HAVE COME TO IT IF YOU DIDN’T COME NEXT TIME!!!  Here is a photo of my work.