Magnificent Museum Memories

Kia Ora my name is Leeya

On Tuesday 18th of October Te Waka Ako went to the Auckland Museum. We were in groups of four in each group we had one adult. Something I found out was that on the telescopes when you walk in there were insects and I looked at the red ant and red ants are actually are white. It also looks identical to Moana’s boat in the movie. We had so much fun and learnt so much things. I really appreciated all the parents that had come to make sure we were safe instead of staying and drinking 5 cups of coffee at home. I really would like to show you guys my slideshow about the museum trip come along to see my museum slideshow.

7

See you later!

2 thoughts on “Magnificent Museum Memories

1. Kia ora Leeya. I clicked on your post because your alliterative title stood out. this reminds me of when I went to the volcano classroom when I was a teacher at Wesley Primary. Your mixture of text and images gave me a good idea about your experience at the museum. Maybe next time you could ask your readers a question to encourage them to comment?

2. Kia Ora, my name is Charlie c and I am in Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School.
    I really liked your blog post about the coffee .

I remember when I did something like this when I went to the museum we saw big T-Rex that was really cool.
    Have you ever tried the n 360 Room?

Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog (wapscharliec@edublogs.org).

Blog you later,
    Charlie